*This is the application for the Inbound Visiting Program (fee-paying exchange program) application.
*Important: Application form is required to signed by both the applicant and the home institution's international office coordinator
Please kindly read our program offered list before application: NYCU Inbound Exchange Programs Offered in AY2021/2022 (Chiao Tung Campus)
Applicant is required to complete the online application system before the deadline, April 15 2021, and please follow the below application process:
STEP 1. Register and start the application
(Incomplete or late application will not be considered).
STEP 2. Upload the required documents as follows :
1. Application form (with signature)
2. Curriculum vitae (CV)
3. Study plan (could include the motivation and tentative course list you would like to take during the exchange period)
4. An official transcript in English or Chinese (should be approved by the home institution)
5. Official enrolment letter (should be from the home institution or "valid" student card)
6. Passport (at least 6 months of validity)
Students could log in the system to check the admission status around June
(there will be an announcement as well). This is to confirm the admission and we will email the "Letter of admission" to the confirmed applicants after.
||DATE (tentative period)
|2021 Fall Semester
||13 Sep. 2021 to 14 Jan. 2022
|2021 Fall Semester
||15 April 2021
*EXTRA IMPORTANT INFO:
1. Applications will NOT
be processed until all required documents are submitted.
2. "College of Management" is limited to "Final year undergraduate students and Master/ PhD students".
3. The course timetable of each semester will be finalized two months before the start of each semester.
For any inquiries regarding the application, please contact:
Project coordinator for Inbound Exchange Program: Ms. Lily Cheng
| Tel: +886-3-5131257
NYCU Websites: https://www.nycu.edu.tw/en/
OIA webpage: https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/short-term/incoming-exchange/