*This is for the Inbound Visiting Program (fee-paying exchange program) application.
*Important: The application form is required to signed by both the student and the university international office coordinator
Before application, please read our Fact Sheet for the information: AY2020-2021 Fact Sheet
Please follow the instructions below and complete the online application form.
1. Fill up the column
2. Upload the required documents
1. Application form (with signature)
2. Curriculum vitae (CV)
3. Study plan (including a tentative list of courses you would like to take; please refer to the previous course list)
4. An original transcript of academic records translated in English or Chinese
5. A student ID card with expiry date or the lastest enrollment letter (within three months)
6. Copy of a valid passport
Submit the online application
before 15th October 2020. Please make sure to finish the whole process, upload the documents and click submit.
(Incomplete or late application will not be considered).
Students could log in the system to check the admission status in June. If the student is qualified, please confirm the enrollment, we will email the "Letter of admission" to you after.
"Welcome Package" will be provided via email which includes all the essential information after.
|2021 Spring Semester
||22 February to 25 June 2021
|2021 Spring Semester
|| 15 October 2020
*EXTRA IMPORTANT INFO:
- Applications will NOT be processed until all required documents are uploaded.
- "College of Management" is limited to "Final year undergraduate students and Master/ PhD students".
- The course timetable of each semester will be finalized two months before the start of each semester.
- Students can choose courses all over NCTU and will not be limited to the home department but strongly recommended to ask the department or the professor firstly. (Professors may require students to own basic knowledge for the course).
- Each department would review the application and supporting documents. The department reserves the right to admit the nominated students according to various considerations. The department may also re-allocate students to a suitable department.
For any inquiries regarding the application, please contact:
Project coordinator for Inbound Exchange Program: Lily Cheng
| Tel: +886-3-5131257